I am thankful for children who did NOT wake me up seventeen hundred times last night.
I am thankful for living in a safe and quiet neighborhood.
I am thankful for a sunny, cloudless Thanksgiving day.
I am thankful to live close enough to our families to be with them today.
I am thankful that Jeremy replaced all the episodes of Thomas and SuperWhy on my iPod with actual music (even if it was mostly rap).
I am thankful that there was just enough battery power left on the iPod to last for my 2.9 mile super-slow run.
I am thankful for Jeremy keeping the girls busy so I didn't have to push them in the jog stroller on said run.
And last, but never least, I'm thankful for my local 24-hour CVS: great deals, empty aisles, friendly cashier, and stocked shelves! Suck it, Black Friday!
Happy Thanksgiving!
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment