Monday, July 7, 2008

More Conversational Genius

#1
While eating hot dogs for dinner:

Chelsea: I'M AFRAID OF MUSTARD!

Parents: ???

Chelsea: AND WATER!!

Chelsea: AND SLIDES!!!

Me: ?

Jeremy: Guess we won't be going on that mustard water slide.

#2
(File this one under "Things You Don't Need a PhD in Biology to Figure Out")
In the car:

Chelsea: Why was the 'kunk (skunk) all alone?

Me: I don't remember, sweetheart.

Chelsea: I DON'T REMEMBER EITHER!

Me: Maybe Daddy knows. Ask Daddy.

Chelsea: (breathlessly) Daddy, why was the 'kunk all alone?

Jeremy: Because he stinks.

(Duh!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy is awesome!

-trace

Anonymous said...

hi
yes we agree Jeremy is awesome and we know he is and so is heidi we know she is awesome too
here is a riddle for you
What bird is the best weightlifter???
hope for a response
love OMA

Anonymous said...

answer to oma's question: the stork that brought in Savannah.

jl