We love this--I've watched it a dozen times and find myself singing it to myself throughout the day. I heard the "real" version on the radio today---yours is better : )
Mother. Teacher. Rollerskater. Owner of many wigs (literally) wearer of many hats (figuratively). Straight-up grammar nazi. Former resident of LA, DC, Atlanta, Savannah, Boston, and (briefly) Sweden. Home sweet home in San Diego.
3 comments:
"Shrink it like the DOW" - bwahaha!
The whole thing is awesome. So is Jeremy - and now I can say that with firsthand knowledge.
You know, I see now that the "giving lectures at a college near you" thing is just a front - he's on a world tour!
Stay funky and fresh, Kendra!
This is so crazy cool. Jeremey has some mad skillz! We've sending healthy hopes for Kendra.
Ginger
We love this--I've watched it a dozen times and find myself singing it to myself throughout the day. I heard the "real" version on the radio today---yours is better : )
Post a Comment