Monday, March 2, 2009

Heidi Needs

This is a meme my friend Marcos sent me on Facebook. You Google your name with the word needs behind it, all in quotes, and then post what comes up. Here's what Google says "Heidi needs:"

1. Heidi needs more privacy.

2. Heidi needs attention, too.

3. Heidi needs to finish her latest novel.

4. Heidi needs someone to love her (don't we all?)

5. Heidi needs our help.

6. Heidi needs a friend and so do I.

7. Heidi needs to remember that blood is thicker than water.

8. Heidi needs to be in the spotlight so bad that she is two steps away from being a coked-out porn star.

9. Heidi needs to go away.

10. Heidi needs to dump that loser.

(Mine is obviously messed up by the fact that I share a name with a much-hated celebrity, Heidi Montag. But it makes for some pretty hilarious "needs" dontcha think?)
---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Jeremy needs to get back together with Jessica because they belong together.
2. Jeremy needs anger management.
3. Jeremy needs to die.
4. Jeremy needs a V8.
5. Jeremy needs to post more.
6. Jeremy needs to sell sax and amp soon.
7. Jeremy needs help.
8. Jeremy needs a clan.
9. Jeremy needs a watchful family.
10. Jeremy needs a Macbook Air.

Heidi said...

For mine, I agree with 1 and 2.

For yours? I think none.