Here's my first FB tagging, thanks to my friends Cons. I'm posting it here, too, see #24.
1. I run my fingers up and down and back and forth over the buttons on the TV remote if I'm holding it. I think it's a mild version of OCD and it drives my husband crazy.
2. In 2011, Jeremy and I will have been a couple for half of our lives.
3. Both my kids were born by C-section. First one was an unplanned section.
4. I took my class on a field trip to see the movie "The Chronicles of Narnia" while I was in labor with Chelsea. (I thought it was just cramps.)
5. I graduated from college a year early, with honors. (Super nerd!)
6. I am trying to teach my children German, although I am not fluent myself.
7. My favorite Red Sox player is Jacoby Ellsbury.
8. Between 1998 and 2004, we lived in 5 different cities, in four different states. (San Diego, Washington DC, Atlanta, Savannah, and Boston)
9. I love manatees and I think they are like puppies, I want to squish their cheeks.
10. I set off the smoke alarm whenever I try to roast meat.
11. When I lived in LA, I only saw B-list celebrities: Victor from the Young and the Restless, the Olsen twins, and John Ritter.
12. I also went to school with some B-list celebrities and I always call them by their character's names: Blossom, Winnie Cooper, Urkel, and Rudy (aka Samwise Gamgee).
13. I have to put an odd number of ice cubes in my drink.
14. I love black cashmere turtleneck sweaters.
15. I have never used illegal drugs.
16. I am not religious but I have a degree in the Study of Religion.
17. I would like to have a house with a yard, a washer and dryer, and at least three bedrooms.
18. I would like to get a PhD so when people call the house and ask for Dr. Long, I can say, "Which one?"
19. I like to eat breakfast and go back to bed (but I have two little kids, so I never get to do this).
20. Both our children are named after cities: Chelsea, Michigan (where Jeremy's parents lived when he was born) and Savannah, Georgia (where Jeremy and I lived when we were first married).
21. And each of their middle names are both a color and a thing: Amber and Rose.
22. I'm the first person in my family born in the US.
23. I can make Channa Masala without a recipe.
24. I will post this on my blog (because I am lazy).
25. It took me over two hours to write this list because I was interrupted to do a craft project, play Candy Land, wipe a snotty nose, make lunch, hold a sick baby, wipe another snotty nose, give medicine, call the doctor, and help someone pee.
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great list. I've been tagged to do it too, but have been lazy about it.
re: #3 - my second was an unplanned VBAC.
I chuckled at 10, 13, and 25.
I'm glad I learned 16 and 20.
Thanks, Robyn. I think this list was the one thing I actually got done this week. Everyone but me is sick. I have only left the house to go to the doctor's office!
Anyway, had to reply to say unplanned VBAC? OUCH.
Post a Comment