Tuesday, November 18, 2008

3am Conversation

J: If you could get a tattoo, what would it be?

H: I don't want a tattoo.

J: But if you could...

H: But I don't want one.

J: But if you could want one...

H: I don't know what I would want because I don't want one.

J: If I got a tattoo, I would get a knife.

H: (laughs) A machete!

J: A butter knife.

H: (laughs more)

J: 'Cause I'm smooth like that... and I have small teeth.

H: You don't have small teeth! I just have large teeth. Your teeth are normal.

J: And I'm flat.

H: (laughing) And you're (laughing almost too hard to say it) dull!

J: (laughing) Did you just say "dull?"

H: (laughing inappropriately hard for 3am) Yeah!
---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any chance you could send over some of what you all smoke at 3 AM? Looks fun.