Picture this: Two cute little sisters, sitting in the tub, innocently playing with their bath toys.
Parents both in the bathroom with them, using the time to review home inspection report on the house they are trying to buy.
Older child: "Daddy, what's this?" And hands him a small, brown lump.
Mother: OH MY GOD IS THAT POOP!???!!!?!?!?!?!!!
Chaos ensues.
---
I know, I know. I should count myself lucky. This is our first (and hopefully last? knock on wood/fingers crossed!) poop in the tub. And it could have been much, much worse.
At least it wasn't hot-mustard-explosion newborn poop? Right?
It was "I am two years old and hell no I don't eat any fruits or vegetables except maybe bananas if you're lucky, so I pop out mostly rabbit pellets" poop. (TMI? Sorry about that. Just keepin' it real.)
At least we have two bathrooms (for now). So we had an alternate place to wash off the poop-water covered children.
And at least I wasn't home alone. (Now I know that I wasn't just lazy, I was a genius to never give them baths when I am home alone.)
So there's that.
No photos this time. You're welcome.
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment