Q: What's the one and only downside to sending my toddler to California for a week?
A: Pacific Standard Time.
She and Jeremy got home late, late, late Friday night and I should have had a clue that she was still on California time by the fact that she was so darn perky at midnight.
The next day, she got up at a reasonable hour and napped at her normal time. We had baby-sitters come to watch the girls so we could go see Chris Rock. I told them Chelsea's bedtime was 8 o'clock, but not to worry if it was a little bit later.
Guess when she finally went to sleep? 10:30pm. Poor baby-sitters! They tried so hard to get Little Miss Stubborn to go to bed and were met with a tirade of crying, foot-stomping, and "I WOULD NOT LIKE TO GO TO BED!!!"
You would think with the number of times that Jeremy and I have traveled to California in the past, oh, TEN YEARS that we've been living on the east coast, we'd have figured out this whole time zone thing.
Guess not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment